The real-estate sector looks favorable for the year 2015 and is expected to grow further in terms of the investment. More business and the reduction in the rental rates and prices of properties are expected to make more people relocate to Dubai.
Moving into a new place can be a pleasant experience or just the opposite depending on the real estate agent helping you through the process. Here are some tips you can keep in mind while hiring real estate agents to deal in property:
- Meet with several real estate agents in Dubai before hiring one. When meeting with them, make sure you get all the important details from them. Some of the things you must inquire before hiring an agent are the brokerage fees, their plan of action and the number of successful transaction they have made before.
- One of the important things to ensure is to check whether the agent you plan to deal with has a valid license from Real Estate Regulatory Agency(RERA). Never go for an agent who does not have the license and the necessary credentials irrespective of the experience they have.
- After meeting agents personally, do an online research of your candidates and the companies they represent. Read through the articles and reviews about them to make sure they are one of the top real estate agents in Dubai. Also, if the agent is a part of a larger real-estate company, visit the firm’s official website to know more about their marketing techniques and sales history.
- It is always a good idea to ask Dubai’s real-estate agents to give you a list of references from their past customers. It is especially important if you are new to Dubai and need reliable sources of information. Try to get the contact details of the references and get in touch with them to get an authenticate review about the services provided by the agent.
- Give more importance to local real-estate agents as they are well versed with the locality and the regional property laws. Each neighborhood differ and have their own plus and minus points. A real-estate agent who is based locally can help you recognize all these aspect to make a profitable transaction.
- Most real estate agents in Dubai have grown in business due to their reliability and negotiation power. Make sure you that the real-estate agent you choose is someone who understands your interests and looks out for them throughout the procedures.
RERA has made it compulsory for real estate agents in Dubai to undergo strenuous training and tests to get a license for working as a real-estate agent. Agents recognized by RERA are credible and reliable. Hiring the right agent can make property transactions a smoother process for you.